We will respond to your email within five business days.

Due to increased volume of calls, we are currently responding to emails within five (5) business days until mid-July 2019.

Consumer Action provides assistance to Victorians only. If you are a business please contact Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81 or the Law Institute of a Victoria on (03) 9607 9311 for a referral to a private solicitor. If you are a person who resides outside of Victoria please contact your state consumer affairs or fair trading department – see contact details here.

Complete the form below to contact our consumer law advice service. A Consumer Action lawyer will generally respond to you by email or phone.  Anything you tell us will be kept private – see our privacy policy.

For urgent matters please contact our consumer legal practice by telephone.

Click here to read Consumer Action’s Privacy Policy.



  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No